How it works:
- Click on the book title for description, cover art, and amazon links (when available). Please support the site by using these links!
- Use the arrows, left and right, on the top of the calendar to change the dates displayed.
- Novels with no release date will be listed at the bottom of this page, until the information becomes available.
At the Stroke of Midnight (The Naughty Princess Club #1) by: Tara Sivec
Meet the Naughty Princess Club: a brand new series from USA Today bestselling author Tara Sivec that introduces readers to Fairytale Lane and the hilarity—and romance—that ensue when three women start a new business to make it rain.
Once upon a time Cynthia was the perfect housewife. Between being the President of the PTA and keeping her home spotless without a hair (or her pearls) out of place, her life was a dream come true. Her husband was once her knight in shining armor, but now he’s run off with all their money…and the babysitter.
Dressed as a princess at the annual Halloween block party on Fairytale Lane, she meets two other “princesses” also facing money troubles: antique store owner Ariel and librarian Isabelle. When the women are invited to wear their costumes to a party where they’re mistaken for strippers, Cindy, Ariel, and Belle realize that a career change could be the best way to make their money problems go bippity-boppity-boo.
But can structured Cindy approach a stripper pole without sanitizing wipes? And could the blue-eyed anti-prince that has been crossing her path become Cindy’s happily ever after? At the Stroke of Midnight is a hilarious, empowering story where princesses can save themselves while slaying in stilettos.
BABY DADDY by Kendall Ryan
We met in a trapped elevator.
Emmett was on his way to work, sophisticated and handsome in his tailored suit and tie.
I was on my way to the sperm bank. Awkward, right?
At thirty-five, my life hadn’t taken the path I thought it would and I was tired of waiting—I wanted a baby. And I was ready to take matters into my own hands to make it happen.
After our ill-fated elevator encounter, Emmett insisted on taking me to dinner—he also insisted on something else—that I ditch my plan involving a turkey baster and let him do the job. He would be my baby daddy. He was a wealthy and powerful CEO with little interest in diapers or playdates. And since he didn’t want kids, I’d be on my own once his bun was in my oven, free to go my own way.
But once his baby was inside me, it was like a switch had been flipped, and I got a whole lot more than I ever bargained for.
This full-length standalone contains a hot, swoonworthy hero, lots of playful banter and some hot baby-making ! Enjoy.
Unknown Release Dates:
- The Girl He Used to Know by: Tracey Garvis Graves
- Scorched (The Ignite Trilogy #3) by: Tara Sivec
- Untitled (Heaven and Hell, #2) by: Kristen Ashley
- The Devilish Lord Will (Mackenzie & McBrides, #10) by: Jennifer Ashley
- The Man in the Black Suit by: Sylvain Reynard – December 2017
- Diablo’s Angel (Ranchero Trilogy, #3) by: Donna Fletcher
- Strong Hold (Redemption, #5) by: Sarah Castille
- So Close (Blacklist #1) by: Sylvia Day