How it works:
- Click on the book title for description, cover art, and amazon links (when available). Please support the site by using these links!
- Use the arrows, left and right, on the top of the calendar to change the dates displayed.
- Novels with no release date will be listed at the bottom of this page, until the information becomes available.
Hope Restored (Gallagher Brothers Book 3) by Carrie Ann Ryan
The Gallagher Brothers series from NYT Bestselling Author Carrie Ann Ryan concludes with the final brother who thought he had everything to look forward to, and the one woman who can handle him.
Life isn’t worth living if you don’t fight to live. That’s what Murphy Gallagher learned at a young age when cancer ravaged his body not once, but twice. Over the course of his survival, he lost his parents and his childhood, but he’s been healthy for years and has become a man he hopes his family is proud of. But when his world tilts on its axis yet again, he’ll have to learn what it means to fight not only the unknown but also his attraction to his best friend.
Tessa Stone works hard and plays harder. She’s spent her life trying to figure out who she is in the present rather than looking back. Yet when she’s forced into close proximity with Murphy, she’ll have to not only be his rock but learn how to relax enough to maybe let him be hers, as well. But seduction doesn’t stop when the world seems to, and close encounters of the naked kind might just be the first step in something much more complicated than either of them bargained for. Life, though, is for living, after all.
Too Scot to Handle (Windham Brides) by Grace Burrowes
A MAN WITH MANY TALENTS
As a captain in the army, Colin MacHugh led men, fixed what was broken, and fought hard. Now that he's a titled gentleman, he's still fighting-this time to keep his bachelorhood safe from all the marriage-minded debutantes. Then he meets the intriguing Miss Anwen Windham, whose demure nature masks a bonfire waiting to roar to life. When she asks for his help to raise money for the local orphanage, he's happy to oblige.
Anwen is amazed at how quickly Lord Colin takes in hand a pack of rambunctious orphan boys. Amazed at how he actually listens to her ideas. Amazed at the thrill she gets from the rumble of his Scottish burr and the heat of his touch. But not everyone enjoys the success of an upstart. And Colin has enemies who will stop at nothing to ruin him and anybody he holds dear.
The Windham Brides series:
The Trouble with Dukes
Too Scot to Handle
No Other Duke Will Do
All or Nothing at All (The Billionaire Builders Book 3) by Jennifer Probst
HGTV’s Property Brothers meets The Marriage Bargain in this third volume in the Billionaire Builders series, an all-new, heart-wrenching, and sexy contemporary romance from New York Times bestselling author Jennifer Probst.
Tristan Pierce left the family business to carve out a life of his own, but never forgot his passionate affair with the much younger, inexperienced Sydney Greene, or the hurtful breakup that tore him apart. When he’s forced to return home and face his past, will he be able to carve out a future, or will lies ruin his second chance at love?
Sydney Greene loved Tristan her entire life but when he left, he took not only her heart, but her trust along with him. Now that they’re together again, it’s time they both face the biggest secret of all...
Unknown Release Dates:
- The Girl He Used to Know by: Tracey Garvis Graves
- Scorched (The Ignite Trilogy #3) by: Tara Sivec
- Untitled (Heaven and Hell, #2) by: Kristen Ashley
- Alec Mackenzie’s Art of Seduction (Mackenzie & McBrides, #9) by: Jennifer Ashley
- The Devilish Lord Will (Mackenzie & McBrides, #10) by: Jennifer Ashley
- The Man in the Black Suit by: Sylvain Reynard – December 2017
- Diablo’s Angel (Ranchero Trilogy, #3) by: Donna Fletcher
- Strong Hold (Redemption, #5) by: Sarah Castille
- So Close (Blacklist #1) by: Sylvia Day