How it works:
- Click on the book title for description, cover art, and amazon links (when available). Please support the site by using these links!
- Use the arrows, left and right, on the top of the calendar to change the dates displayed.
- Novels with no release date will be listed at the bottom of this page, until the information becomes available.
Merger (Takeover Duet Book 2) by Chelle Bliss
Two Rivals. One Enemy. And an Ending No One Saw Coming.
When Antonio Forte met Lauren Bradley, he never expected that making the choice between a possible relationship with her or destroying her company in a hostile takeover would be a hard one. Antonio has always put business before pleasure, but for the first time, he wants both. After proposing a merger of their two companies, Antonio is hoping Lauren accepts his offer so he can show her the world and together they can have it all.
In a world dominated by men, Lauren’s leery of anyone willing to show mercy―especially the very handsome, smooth-talking Antonio. Lauren doesn’t trust easily, especially when it comes to someone who is threatening to dismantle her company, but she’d be lying if she said she didn’t find his offer tempting. After finally deciding the path she will choose, a bigger problem emerges―the real enemy is lurking in the shadows and closer than she ever expects.
Merger is the follow-up to Acquisition in the Takeover Duet.
Unknown Release Dates:
- The Girl He Used to Know by: Tracey Garvis Graves
- Scorched (The Ignite Trilogy #3) by: Tara Sivec
- Untitled (Heaven and Hell, #2) by: Kristen Ashley
- The Devilish Lord Will (Mackenzie & McBrides, #10) by: Jennifer Ashley
- The Man in the Black Suit by: Sylvain Reynard – December 2017
- Diablo’s Angel (Ranchero Trilogy, #3) by: Donna Fletcher
- Strong Hold (Redemption, #5) by: Sarah Castille
- So Close (Blacklist #1) by: Sylvia Day