How it works:
- Click on the book title for description, cover art, and amazon links (when available). Please support the site by using these links!
- Use the arrows, left and right, on the top of the calendar to change the dates displayed.
- Novels with no release date will be listed at the bottom of this page, until the information becomes available.
Until You (Bachelor Brotherhood) by Denise Grover Swank
Never settle down. Ever.
Workaholic Lanie Rogers lives a completely nomadic lifestyle. Her job keeps her on the move, and relationships are a complication she doesn't need. That is, until she meets Mr. Tall, Dark, and Hotness at a pre-wedding party. Complicated? Maybe. But lately, Lanie's life has been missing a little something---and sexy playboy Tyler Norris offers something she definitely can't refuse.
Tyler has always been a little too popular with women for his own good. Ever since he and his buddies vowed to remain bachelors, Tyler figured he was safe from temptation. Lanie and her gorgeous brown eyes are about to prove him so, so wrong. With one kiss, the heat is intense. After one night, it's pure combustion. It was supposed to be a no-strings fling---until these two commitment-phobes each discover the one undeniable exception to their rule.
Shacking Up by Helena Hunting
Ruby Scott is months behind on rent and can’t seem to land a steady job. She has one chance to turn things around with a big audition. But instead of getting her big break, she gets sick as a dog and completely bombs it in the most humiliating fashion. All thanks to a mysterious, gorgeous guy who kissed—and then coughed on—her at a party the night before.
Luckily, her best friend might have found the perfect opportunity; a job staying at the lavish penthouse apartment of hotel magnate Bancroft Mills while he’s out of town, taking care of his exotic pets. But when the newly-evicted Ruby arrives to meet her new employer, it turns out Bane is the same guy who got her sick.
Seeing his role in Ruby’s dilemma, Bane offers her a permanent job as his live-in pet sitter until she can get back on her feet. Filled with hilariously awkward encounters and enough sexual tension to heat a New York City block, Shacking Up, from NYT and USA Today bestselling author Helena Hunting, is sure to keep you laughing and swooning all night long.
Turn Me Loose (Alpha Ops) by Anne Calhoun
CRIMES OF PASSION
When she was on the verge of adulthood, Riva Henneman committed a crime and got caught red-handed. Luckily, she was busted by a HOT young cop…who also had a big heart. A one-time SEAL candidate, Officer Ian Hawthorn knew how it felt to have your dreams derailed. So he gave Riva a choice: face prison time or work for him as a confidential informant. But even a get-out-of-jail-free card comes with a cost. . .
Years later, Ian still remembers beautiful, innocent Riva—and the smoldering attraction they shared but both tried to ignore. Will they have a second chance, now that they’re back in each other’s lives? Riva’s work with inner-city children has led to a surprise run-in with Ian, who has his own agenda—one that could put them both in grave danger. Is their desire worth the risk this time?
The high octane suspense and super sizzling romance continues with Turn Me Loose, the third novel in the Alpha Ops series by Anne Calhoun.
Unknown Release Dates:
- The Girl He Used to Know by: Tracey Garvis Graves
- Scorched (The Ignite Trilogy #3) by: Tara Sivec
- Untitled (Magdalene, #3) by: Kristen Ashley
- Untitled (Heaven and Hell, #2) by: Kristen Ashley
- Alec Mackenzie’s Art of Seduction (Mackenzie & McBrides, #9) by: Jennifer Ashley
- The Devilish Lord Will (Mackenzie & McBrides, #10) by: Jennifer Ashley
- Chaser (Dive Bar, #3) by: Kylie Scott
- The Man in the Black Suit by: Sylvain Reynard – December 2017
- Diablo’s Angel (Ranchero Trilogy, #3) by: Donna Fletcher
- Skirt Chaser by: Stacey Kennedy
- Strong Hold (Redemption, #5) by: Sarah Castille
- So Close (Blacklist #1) by: Sylvia Day