A newly expanded version!
One love. One obsession. Double the trouble.
This time, he won’t take no for an answer.
For three years, Daniel Armstrong has wanted the beautiful, fiery Bridget Kelly. But when he sees her at Houston’s premier BDSM club and realizes she has an interest in submission, his determination reignites. A charity auction provides a means for him to possess her and do good at the same time. Who could resist? Focused solely on Bridget and the decadent delights he intends for her, he outbids everyone to claim her.
Helpless, trapped by the glare of a spotlight at an auction she never agreed to participate in, Bridget is stunned when bidding for a weekend with her goes higher and higher.
She’s frantic when she realizes the gorgeous, successful Daniel Armstrong has won her. For years, she’s been attracted to the renowned heartbreaker, but she’s kept him at a distance to protect herself.
Then one night, she sees him at a BDSM club, and there’s no doubt he recognizes her submissive tendencies. Now that the devastating Dom knows her naughty desires, she’s doubly determined to avoid him.
When he claims her, she believes things can’t get worse. Then he introduces her to his identical twin, Jacob. Suddenly, she’s faced with not one, but two men determined to make her every fantasy come true and take her to the heights of submission.
We were provided an ARC for an honest review.
- Hotness personified!
- The two brothers, Daniel and Jacob, may be twins but they are two distinct personalities. Where Daniel wears his heart on his sleeve, Jacob is more reserved. You can easily tell them apart by the way they interact with Bridget. Sometimes this can be difficult when reading a ménage, in other novels the two men sometimes morph into one being with two separate bodies. This was not the case with this novel.
- I loved the care and thoughtfulness, the two men put into their seduction of Bridget. It was clear they wanted to give her a taste of what it could be like with the three of them, but they also did not want to overwhelm her. Their plans extended further than just their sexual desire for her. The brothers saw something within her that they felt could be carried over into everyday life. They value her as a person, not just a sexual object or toy for their own pleasure.
- I really liked Bridget. She was smart, hard working and caring. I loved that she took her time and really thought about what it would mean to be in a triad with the two men she was quickly falling in love with. One thing I didn’t understand however, was how someone so business savvy could possibly tie herself in business even more with Joel than she already was? Especially when he’d proved himself so unreliable!
- The sex was… H-A-W-T! There was an emotional connection between the three that was palpable, and this made their intimate scenes even hotter. It wasn’t just about tying Bridget up and having their wicked way with her. It was about getting her to trust them, and to forge a connection – that will last.
- Whenever I read a ménage romance, after enjoying the inevitable hotness, I always wonder how the characters will make a relationship last beyond the bedroom. This novel does a great job of addressing the problems of living outside of society’s norms and how the trio will deal with it. There is no denial from any of them that it will be easy, they go into it eyes wide open, but they are all determined to make it work. One issue they never address however is when they have the heirs that the brothers want to have. How will they deal with adding children to the mix?