Decadent… Sensual… Forbidden…
12 Masters. 12 Desires. 12 Fantasies Come to Life. Meet the Masters of Blasphemy…
About THEIRS TO TAKE (Blasphemy #4, 9/26/17):
12 Masters. Infinite fantasies. Welcome to Blasphemy…
She’s the fantasy they’ve always wanted to share…
Best friends Jonathan Allen and Cruz Ramos share almost everything—a history in the Navy, their sailboat building and restoration business, and the desire to dominate a woman together, which they do at Baltimore’s exclusive club, Blasphemy. Now if they could find someone who wants to play for keeps…
All Hartley Farren has in the world is the charter sailing business she inherited from her beloved father. So when a storm damages her boat, she throws herself on the mercy of business acquaintances to do the repairs—stat. She never expected to find herself desiring the sexy, hard-bodied builders, but being around Jonathan and Cruz reminds Hartley of how much she longs for connection. If only she could decide which man she wants to pursue more…
As their attraction flashes hot, Jonathan and Cruz determine to have Hartley for their own. But the men’s erotic world is new and overwhelming, and Hartley’s unsure if she could really submit to being both of theirs to take…forever.
A Special Cross-Over Release with Jennifer Probst’s Reveal Me from her Steele Brothers Series!
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | iBooks | Kobo
- For me, one of the most important aspects of a novel is whether I like the heroine or not. From the very beginning I felt a kinship with Hartley, as if the two of us could be friends. She is hardworking, intelligent, witty, and knows how to have a good time.
- Both of the heroes, Jonathan and Cruz, were extremely hot in their own unique ways. I don’t blame Hartley for not being able to choose between them! The conflict between the two men, and them both hiding their true feelings for one another added to the storyline.
- One thing, which I’ve said before about Laura Kaye’s BDSM novels, that I really love is how sane these female characters are. Meaning they don’t just jump into that type of relationship without having any sort of outside knowledge of the man or in this case men. Hartley may not have known anything about BDSM, but she quickly learns that one of her friends is not only in the life-style but also vouches for Jonathan and Cruz.
- The scenes of intimacy, sex, between the three where where hot! And extremely well written. At no time did I have to re-read, and figure out who was touching who, or who’s body part was which. I have had to do that in other ménage à trois that I’ve read. The scenes were well plotted out, and extremely hot!
- I kept waiting for the drama to happen, and then the book ended! There was very little question as to whether the three of them would come together in a relationship, and no outside drama what so ever. It left the novel feeling a bit flat, with no real pay-off when they overcame it.
- I look forward to read the next Master from Blasphemy finding their happily-ever-after! All these men are drool worthy alpha heroes!
Books in the Blasphemy Series:
On His Knees #5 – Coming Winter 2018
ABOUT LAURA KAYE
Laura is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over thirty books in contemporary and erotic romance and romantic suspense, including the Blasphemy, Hard Ink, and Raven Riders series. Growing up, Laura’s large extended family believed in the supernatural, and family lore involving angels, ghosts, and evil-eye curses cemented in Laura a life-long fascination with storytelling and all things paranormal. Laura also writes historical fiction as the NYT bestselling author, Laura Kamoie. She lives in Maryland with her husband and two daughters, and appreciates her view of the Chesapeake Bay every day.