✮✮✮A delicious world of erotica, BDSM with alpha-subs and their Dommes, and a gripping love story…Welcome to The Bee’s Honey! The second standalone title in New York Times bestselling author Kristen Ashley’s Honey Series, THE FARTHEST EDGE is a seductive and rich love story releasing June 6, 2017! Order your copy today! ✮✮✮
Go to THE FARTHEST EDGE and order your copy today!
About THE FARTHEST EDGE (Erotic Romance Releasing June 6, 2017):
Step into the Honey Club, where every sensual boundary will be tested in search of the ultimate pleasure…
Branch doesn’t exist. Living off the grid, he’s looking for a way to forget his past and the guilt that plagues him. But no woman has ever been able to bring him to the edge he craves.
After a traumatic experience of her own, Evangeline stepped away from the decadent world of the Honey Club. But when she gets Branch’s offer—to play without boundaries or commitments—it’s too tempting for her to refuse.
As their passion ignites, Evangeline and Branch push each other to their farthest limit, fulfilling their darkest desires while falling harder and deeper than they ever imagined.
Amazon | Kindle | Barnes & Noble | iBooks
GooglePlay | Kobo | IndieBound | BAM
Putting a hand in and touching the fabric, Branch noted she had a fondness for silk and all of them were either dark purple, deep blue or black.
He also noted in an intense way that almost made him feel something, not only in his dick and balls, but somewhere else, that she had her shit tight.
She knew who she was. She knew what she liked. And what she liked wasn’t common or vulgar, as many people might see it (but he didn’t, he still couldn’t deny he like the way she obviously played it).
There was an elegance to her style.
It wasn’t about ball gags and he didn’t find a single strap on.
She got the life.
But she did it her way.
Yeah, that definitely almost made him feel something.
The next drawer down, he found more harnesses, these for smaller uses, balls, cock, jaw.
There were also two carved boxes he pulled out and opened, their original use was for rings or jewelry but she’d put four cock rings in the purple velvet in one and a number of gleaming nipple clamps with and without chains tangled against the blue silk lining in the other.
He put the boxes back, closed the drawer, straightened and took one last look around.
It was a well-equipped playroom. She could get creative and be clean and safe doing it.
He cast his eyes down to the top of the dresser, lifted his hand and swiped it along the top, shining his flashlight on his fingers when he was done.
She hadn’t been in there in months.
He drew breath in through his nose, switched off the light and turned his attention across the studio toward the wall beyond which was her house.
Aryas had made him an offer.
He needed to make a decision.
- This novel proves that hot sex, comes from having a deeper connection with someone (whether you want to admit it or not) and not just the physical act. Evangelina and Branch complement each other perfectly, both inside of and outside of the scene.
- Where some Dommes can come off as being bitchy, Evangelina does not. I really connected with her as a character, in ways I haven’t with other Dommes. She’s a very sweet loving person, who is determined to help Branch anyway she can – whether he wants her to or not!
- One thing I loved about Branch was how in touch he was with his sexual submissiveness, he was in no way ashamed or in denial that he got pleasure from being possessed by Evangelina. It did not take away from his alpha-male tendencies when it comes to other aspects of his life!
- At first, I felt as if there was something missing when we didn’t see or really hear much about Evangelina’s family (only that they were alive and had a good relationship) or friends (aside from those at the club) but on further reflection, once I’d finished the novel, I realized they would have clogged up the narrative unnecessarily. I really enjoyed the focus being mainly on the couple’s burgeoning romance and the drama Branch was working on overcoming.
- I really loved how, despite being an alpha, Branch wanted to take things slowly with Evangelina. They are a couple that you can see truly having a happily-ever-after that lasts!
- This series keeps getting better and better, and I can’t wait to see who from Honey will find their happily-ever-after next!
ABOUT KRISTEN ASHLEY
Kristen Ashley was born in Gary, Indiana, USA and nearly killed her mother and herself making it into the world, seeing as she had the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck (already attempting to accessorizeand she hadn’t taken her first breath!). Her mother said they took Kristen away, put her Mom back in her room, her mother looked out the window, and Gary was on fire (Dr. King had been assassinated four days before). Kristen’s Mom remembered thinking it was the end of the world. Quite the dramatic beginning. Nothing’s changed.
Kristen grew up in Brownsburg, Indiana and has lived in Denver, Colorado and the West Country of England. Thus, she’s blessed to have friends and family around the globe. Her family was (is) loopy (to say the least) but loopy is good when you want to write. They all lived together on a very small farm in a small farm town in the heartland.
She grew up with Glenn Miller, The Everly Brothers, REO Speedwagon and Whitesnake (and the wardrobes that matched). Needless to say, growing up in a house full of music, clothes and love was a good way to grow up.
And as she keeps growing, it keeps getting better.