1) Teenage crush to lovers and the One is always going to make for a good romance!
2) As much as I love Texas, it was great to visit New Orleans and to have an entirely new setting; without changing the group of characters we’ve grown to love.
3) This novel had lots of drama and excitement, outside of the couple finding one another. It kept my interest till the very end!
4) I love the slowly evolving over-arching plot within this series. We begin to learn even more about the werewolves and the ones hunting them!
5) HAWT Shifters! Need I say more? HAWT Shifters who serve and protect!?
A STORM IS BREWING…
Remy Boudreaux is back in his hometown, New Orleans. He’s there with three of his fellow Dallas SWAT officers for a week of training with the NOLA PD. On the eve of a tropical storm, Remy and his buddies prowl the French Quarter. One tantalizing scent captures Remy’s senses, forcing him to follow until he is face to face with Triana Bellamy—his beautiful high school crush.
After reconnecting, Remy and Triana are close—very. Remy struggles to keep things casual. Ever since his partner—and first love—was killed on the job, he’s kept women at a distance.
But when a mysterious wolf pendant ropes them both into danger, Remy’s protective instincts kick in. He may have to reveal his true self…and hope Triana accepts him.