Decadent… Sensual… Forbidden…
12 Masters. Infinite fantasies. Welcome to Blasphemy…
He wants to dominate her senses—and her heart…
Quinton Ross has always been a thrill-seeker—so it’s no surprise that he’s drawn to extremes in the bedroom and at his BDSM club, Blasphemy, where he creates sense-depriving scenarios that blow submissives’ minds. Now if he could just find one who needs the rush as much as him…
When an accident leaves Cassia Locke with a paralyzing fear of the dark, she’ll try anything to get help. Ready to fight, she knows just who to ask for help—the hard-bodied, funny-as-hell Dom she’d always crushed on—and once stood up.
Quinton is shocked and a little leery to see Cassia, but he can’t pass up the chance to dominate the alluring little sub this time. Introducing her to sensory deprivation becomes his new favorite obsession, and watching her fight fear is its own thrill. But when doubt threatens to send her running again, Quinton must find a way to master her senses—and her heart.
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | iBooks
- One of the many things I love about this series is how the couples and their developing relationships are the main focus. Previous characters make cameo appearances, but they don’t detract from the burgeoning romance.
- Kaye’s understanding and writing of the Dominate/submissive relationship is some of the best I’ve ever read!
- Quinton and Cassia’s relationship is based on more than steamy scenes and wicked hot sex; and you know they truly have a future together – beyond their time in the club!
- Quinton is the type of Dom every sub wants, he could possibly my favorite, he is caring, contentious, and creative! He not only masters Cassia’s senses, but it is through him she’s able to master her fears!
- Cassia is a strong independent, hard working woman who faces her fears head on. You can’t help but respect her!
- The uniqueness of the sense play scenes set this book a part, and every one was hotter than the last!
Books in Series:
About Laura Kaye:
Laura is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of thirty books in contemporary and erotic romance and romantic suspense, including the Blasphemy, Hard Ink, and Raven Riders series. Growing up, Laura’s large extended family believed in the supernatural, and family lore involving angels, ghosts, and evil-eye curses cemented in Laura a life-long fascination with storytelling and all things paranormal. Laura also writes historical fiction as the NYT bestselling author, Laura Kamoie. She lives in Maryland with her husband and two daughters, and appreciates her view of the Chesapeake Bay every day.