The two devastatingly dominant Drago cousins have other ideas.
Her life destroyed by a stalker, Uzuri Cheval starts anew in Tampa and joins the exclusive Shadowlands club. Unconvinced of her claims that she can overcome her fear of big men without help, Master Z gives her a time limit. And she is improving–until she hears the stalker is out of prison. Now her time limit is up, and the Masters will intervene, which is okay–as long as whoever helps her is short. Okay, sweet and gentle would be good, too.
But two Doms? Dangerously experienced and dauntingly powerful cousins? No way.
Having volunteered in every hellhole in the world, Dr. Alastair Drago is ready to settle down. Detective Max Drago has joined him and, once again, the cousins share everything. A house, lives, problems…and whatever submissive catches their interest. One mischievous submissive has definitely caught Alastair’s. However, having been burned by a woman, Max remains detached…until little mischief’s troubles turn deadly.
Mischief and the Masters is the latest book in the bestselling Masters of the Shadowlands series. If you enjoy edgy ménage and dominance spiced with humor and suspense, you’ll love Cherise Sinclair’s latest romance.
“I received a free review copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.”
- If you are fan of the Masters of the Shadowlands series like I am, than you will love getting a glimpse into the lives of the previous couples and spending time with old friends. If you’re just diving into the series now, don’t worry this novel focuses mainly on Uzuri and her Masters!
- Uzuri has always been there for the other shadow kittens as they met their Masters, it’s wonderful to see her getting her own chance to find happiness! She is an intelligent, creative, kind hearted – although mischievous – woman. We finally really get to know her, and you can’t help but love her!
- Uzuri may be a mischief, but as Master Sam says she only plays pranks on those she respects and cares for. Watch out Master Max & Master Alastair, she’s coming for you two next!
- The Drago cousins are relative newcomers to the Shadowlands, and it’s nice to have some new faces. They are both intelligent, kind hearted Doms who offer Uzuri the love and protection she deserves. The two men have always wanted to share one women, and the relationship between the three comes naturally.
- Sinclair does an amazing job of keeping the scenes interesting and unique! The encounters between Uzuri, Max and Alastair are not only scorching hot, but like nothing you’ve read before!
- This novel is not just a sexy romance! It gently and effortlessly dives into the contemporary issues of race, and economics.
- As a fan of the series, getting to see Master Cullen and Andrea’s wedding was a real treat! It was wildly romantic, sweet and included the very best of the Shadowlands. Those two deserve their H.E.A.!
- Master Holt is a character in the series that always seems to be lurking in the background, without much said about him other than he’s a good Dom. It was nice to get to know him more, and I can’t wait until he finds a submissive worthy of him!