In a battle of wills, dominance, and submission, there can only be one victor…
He vows to personally deal with her…
When Master Nathaniel Stratton catches Alani Dane, a professional submissive, yawning during a scene with one of his club’s most prestigious members, he vows to personally deal with her.
In order to claim her…
Nathaniel works to shatter the emotional barriers she’s erected to keep her heart safe and takes the biggest gamble of his life to claim her for his own.
But she’s no man’s submissive…
He alternately thrills and terrifies Alani. Even though she craves the intense release that subspace brings, at heart, she’s no man’s submissive. In this intense battle of wills, dominance and submission, love and commitment, he’s determined to tear down the walls around her heart.
Reader Advisory: This book contains anal sex, BDSM and scenes of caning.
Publisher’s Note: This book has previously been released elsewhere. It has been revised and re-edited for re-release with Totally Bound Publishing.
“I received a free review copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.”
- I loved the way this novel started! We usually only get to witness scenes that go wrong or ones that the sub does not enjoy, when abuse is present; not out of boredom or a lackluster Dom.
- This is really a story about two people discovering just how perfect they are for one another. They fulfill each other’s needs perfectly!
- Being a professional sub makes Alani a fascinating character to being with, but she also has intelligence and self knowledge; which in my mind is always an attractive quality. However, she may be too stubborn for her own good!
- Alani thinks she knows everything about the Dom/sub dynamic, but she learns that Dom’s like to care for their subs and what true submission really is.
- Nathaniel knows what he’s doing – even if he’s a bit clueless when it comes to relationships! You can’t help but be attracted to the firm, but loving Dom.
- They both know they are headed towards feelings for each other, and don’t know what to do with about it! It’s a nice change to have both of them clueless!
- Any mention of Julian Bonds is a plus in my book! I love it when an author’s characters cross over into other series – it’s like mentioning an old friend you haven’t thought about in a long time.
- Note: Nathaniel brushing her hair is sexy as f*ck!