1) Because the sex scenes are fucking HAWT, and only made hotter by the emotional connection between the characters.
2) Because each member of this ménage à trois are a fully formed character, who gets their point-of-view told.
3) Because this novel seamlessly takes place during the events of the previous novel, Insider (Exodus End World Tour, #1) and gives us what was going on with the trio during those events.
4) Because all of the characters we know and love from The Sinners on Tour Series make an appearance!
5) Because this novel reminds us that the key to happiness is being true to yourself, and that love is love!!!
Reagan Elliot should be living her dream…
She’s touring with Exodus End as their new rhythm guitarist and gaining more notoriety and fame than she ever imagined possible.
She’s earned the devoted love of not only one, but two spectacular men. Her committed threesome with sexy guitarist Trey Mills and her hunky bodyguard Ethan Conner is stable, loving, deep, and satisfying for all involved.
But sometimes the world sees things differently and is determined to destroy what it doesn’t understand.
Can Reagan’s relationship with Trey and Ethan survive the cruel backlash of the media, her family, and a bigoted public? Or will the talented musician lose everything she holds dear in the face of her own burgeoning doubts?
Outsider is the second book in the Exodus End World Tour series. It’s also the sequel to Double Time, the fifth book in the Sinners on Tour series.