When wanna-be sub Jennifer Berklee calls him Master and begs him to flog her, PI Logan Powell knows all his military training won’t be enough to keep his jaded heart safe.
Private investigator Logan Powell does the women of the world a favor by avoiding emotional entanglements. They deserve to be loved and cherished. And he’s not capable of it.
That belief is challenged when he sees Jennifer Berklee at a BDSM play party. The innocent wannabe sub is everything he wants to avoid. He fears all his previous military training won’t be enough to keep his jaded heart safe.
Anything She Wants…
Jennifer has been interested in BDSM since she first heard about it. And after her engagement ends in an embarrassing disaster, she’s determined never to settle again.
But when the stunningly sexy Dom Logan Powell offers to scene with her, she is overwhelmed and flees.
One evening, Logan and Jennifer are set up by well-meaning friends. This time, Logan is determined not to let her go. Jennifer will submit to him, no matter the cost to either of them.
Publisher’s Note: This book has previously been released elsewhere. It has been revised and re-edited for re-release with Totally Bound Publishing.
*** NOW AVAILABLE ***
“I received a free review copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.”
- When I started reading I began having déjà vu, until I remembered that this novel had been published before as a Valentine’s Day novella and part of an anthology – Bound, Spanked and Loved: Fourteen Kinky Valentine’s Day Stories. I had of course read it because, Sierra writes something and I read it! The novella has since been expanded, it is now hotter and with deep character development!
- There is no denying that Jennifer and Master Logan have great chemistry! But what makes their scenes so hot, is their personal connection. They understand one another, and have similar interest and goals. Great chemistry between two characters is built by them having a connection, common ground and trust.
- What I liked most about Jennifer is that although she’s a submissive, she doesn’t submit to Master Logan without thinking about it first. She is defiantly her own person, with her life own goals and ambitions.
- Master Logan may be a patient Dom, that doesn’t mean he’s a pushover. He’s the perfect Dom for the wana-be sub Jennifer. He takes his time to introduce her to play, giving her exactly what she wants. Logan is also a gentleman outside of the scene as well, something you can’t help but fall for.
- There is nothing saner than having your friend vouch for a Dom! I love how this novel, and Sierra’s novels in general, don’t have the heroine submitting to a Dom without knowing anything about them; or without being in a safe space such as a play party.
- The ladies of the support group Carpe Diem Divas are all wonderful, and I can’t wait to read all of their naughty stories! I wonder if there’s a chapter in my area?