Here are some essential characteristics we think make a great rough riding cowboy, that any cowgirl would want!
- It is a question that has plagued the West since the 1800’s, Wranglers or Levis? A man needs to be able to rock a worn, tight as a glove, pair jeans to be considered a real cowboy.
- A Stetson hat is a must, to keep the hot sun and sweat out of the cowboys handsome face.
- A cowboy definitely needs to know how to rock some chaps. The more worn the leather on his person the better!
- A true cowboy also needs to know how to handle a riding crop! (crop innuendos will never get old!)
- Oh, don’t forget the whip!
- It is essential that a cowboy knows how to ride his steed, hard!
- A cowboy must be familiar with the cold, hard steel of his gun, as well as how to load and unload it.
- Even with his hard rough exterior a true cowboy must have a gentle touch with his women.
- A cowboy need to work hard, but also know how to play harder.