Real estate mogul Micah Holt exerts absolute control over all aspects of his life. As a founding member of the Dominants Council that oversees San Francisco’s sex club scene, he keeps his dark side hidden away from the press, who will chase down any hint of scandal. He’s always in command of his world, careful to expose his closely guarded secrets only to those he knows he can trust. Then Allie Bennett shakes his legendary discipline. She’s beautiful, pure, untainted. But is Micah willing to sacrifice her innocence for his own selfish obsessions?
When that sexy smile makes her body burn, Allie tries with all her might to ignore it. For one thing, Micah’s her new boss. For another, he’s as complicated as he is devastatingly handsome. Still, Allie can only fight so much before she gives in to his dangerous games. She knows he’s got dark secrets. But when she discovers the true depth of his pain, Allie must decide how far she’s willing to go to light the way for love.
TO BE RELEASED: July 5th!
“I received a free review copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.”
- This is a well written first novel in a series, establishing the main characters but not detracting from the couple that was featured or their love story.
- Allie is a wonderful heroine, intelligent, hardworking and yet has a very sweet kind side to her. I love when the female character is well rounded – real.
- Micah is one hot, sweet, and conflicted Dominate! It’s nice to see a Dom portrayed as a real person struggling with his demons from his past.
- Just when it starts to seem like these two are having pity party, you quickly realize why they are both confused and struggling with their pasts. This bonds them together even stronger as a couple.
- I can’t wait to read stories about the other members of the Dominants Council, who we met briefly in this novel.