Yulia Tzakova’s freedom comes at a heavy price. Her former captor dominates her dreams, and survival consumes her waking moments. She may have escaped, but she’s far from safe.
In the shadowy world of spies and betrayal, nothing is what it seems.
He’s obsessed with getting her back.
Lucas Kent’s rage knows no bounds. The danger of his job occupies his days, but hunting down Yulia is what he lives for. When he finds her, she’ll never escape again.
He’ll do whatever it takes to keep her.
Note: This is a LONG novel that concludes Lucas & Yulia’s story.
*** NOW AVAILABLE ***
“I received a free review copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.”
“Anywhere you are will be my home, beautiful.”
- I literally could not put this book down! I read it in one sitting and had a horrible book hangover the next day. This novel has an excellent pace, it moves right along and keeps your interest. There are also quite a few twists, turns and surprises along the way!
- There is no question that Yulia and Lucas’s relationship is complicated, and unhealthy to begin with. He did kidnap her after all! But as their story unfolds, this couple’s relationship develops and they become equally invested in one another.
- Having read the previous Twist Me series I really love how although this couple are in a similar situations – one kidnapping the other – Lucas and Yulia have a vastly different dynamic.
- Yulia is a great female character. She’s the perfect combination of strength, vulnerability, loyalty and intelligence. Throughout the novel she struggles with her growing feelings for Lucas, but does not let them overrule her desire to protect her brother. Yulia sees the tenderness, loyalty and kindness that Lucas hides behind his mercenary exterior.
- Lucas fully admits he’s obsessed with Yulia, and he struggles with understanding why. He is not your typical hero, who you instantly love, but you can’t help but understand why Yulia falls for him. The two share a lot of the same qualities of strength, intelligence and loyalty.
“The jaguar may play with the kitten, and even love said kitten, but he’ll always be a jaguar.”
- The sex between Yulia and Lucas has always been hot, but with the growing intimacy and trust between them it keeps getting hotter. Well worthy of the 5 handcuff rating!
- This novel does an excellent job of concluding Julian and Nora’s story, from the Twist Me series, as well. The two series overlap in some places and the couple play an important part of Lucas and Yulia’s story. I found it interesting getting a chance to see Julian and Nora’s relationship from someone else’s point-of-view.
- I would love a story about Yulia’s brother and what happens to him when he grows up!