Forbidden (Her British Stepbrother #1)
(4 Teacups / 4 Handcuffs)
He’s her first. He’s her everything. He’s her . . . stepbrother.
Kat has always been a good girl. She studies hard and never stays out too late. But when sitting in a pub on her birthday, she realizes she’s a nineteen-year-old virgin who’s never really lived. And she wants tonight to be the night that changes.
Then she sees him walk in. He’s tall, dark, handsome, and straight out of her deepest fantasies. His voice makes her knees feel weak, and when he smiles, she imagines him doing wicked things to her in bed. From the look in his eyes, she knows he’s imagining it too. So when he asks if he can walk her home, she hears herself whisper yes . . .
Seduction (Her British Stepbrother #2)
(3 Teacups / 4 Handcuffs)
Tristan is a man who knows what he wants. And he wants Kat in his bed. All he has to do is convince her they belong together . . .
Kat knows the connection she and Tristan share is special. Her British bad boy is too much of everything: too hot, too arrogant, too irresistible to stay away from. He’s her addiction and one night with him isn’t enough.
That’s what hurts the most. They can’t date, can’t be a normal couple, not when their parents are getting married. Because now that she knows he’s going to be her stepbrother, no one can ever find out what they’ve done . . .
Climax (Her British Stepbrother #3)
(4 Teacups / 4 Handcuffs)
Thank you Netgalley for our advanced copy!
AVAILABLE May 3rd!
A love so forbidden. A passion so undeniable . . .
It’s time for Kat to face the truth. She can’t resist sexy playboy Tristan–he’s too deliciously seductive, and much too good at making her melt, body and soul. With photographic proof plastered all over London, the whole world now knows she’s fallen for this British bad boy.
There’s just one problem. Their parents got married and now Tristan is her stepbrother. They shouldn’t be together, but Tristan always gets what he wants, and he wants her more than anything. Behind closed doors, this only makes every moment they spend together hotter, every kiss deeper, as the passion between them blazes higher . . .
- If you’re new to the stepbrother sub-genre of intellectual porn, this is a great series to begin with. When the two meet they are not yet stepbrother and stepsister, they did not grow up together, nor have they ever lived together; in this regard there is no potential “ick” factor.
- The three novels in the series average around 148 pages each and are fun quick reads, the entire series is about 444 pages; which makes this an easy series to catchup on!
- Kat and Tristan defiantly have chemistry, from the very beginning, but they also share similar emotional pain; which helps bond them together on a deeper more meaningful level.
- The two both attempt to do the right thing, not be together, so that they won’t cause problems for the parents they love. Both, her father and his mother deserve to be happy after the hell their ex’s have put them through and their children recognize this.
- Although the series is full of naughty, sexy fun, there are many sweet, adorable moments between the couple. They spend plenty of time outside of the bedroom, developing a real and lasting relationship.
- My one real complaint with this series is the epilogue in the final installment. It is from another character’s point-of-view and is about their angst ridden love story. This leaves the reader annoyed and unsatisfied, casting a pall on the happy-ending we’d just been given between Tristan and Kat.