Captor and captive. Lovers. Soulmates.
We’re all that and more.
We thought we were past the worst of it. We thought we finally had a chance.
We thought wrong.
We’re Nora and Julian, and this is our story.
- We went into reading this novel unsure of how it could possibly end well, and we were pleasantly surprised with the happily-ever-after!
- There is plenty of action in this novel and it will definitely keep you on the edge of your seat. Definately a one sitting read.
- We enjoyed that this novel is more about family and less about Julian’s business. Nora’s parents are present throughout the novel and her friend Rose gets some major page time. Julian and Nora’s relationship has evolved into something that resembles a normal couple.
- This novel gives you a more human version of Julian, he has evolved, with Nora’s help, to become a better person – sort of. You’re not head over heals in love with the guy, but you have a strange attraction to him in the end.
- Nora has grown a lot. Even though she is young, everything that she has gone through has only made her stronger. She has no problem standing up to Julian and giving her options, despite the consequences that may occur.
- In the end it is like the audience has stockholm syndrome, right along with Nora.