Coming: June 30th!
The ride of her life . . .
Once upon a time, Carissa Teodoro believed in happy endings. Money, marriage, motherhood: everything came easy—until she woke up to the ugly truth about her Prince Charming. Now a struggling, single mom and stranded by a flat tire, Carissa’s pondering her mistakes when a vaguely familiar knight rides to her rescue on a ton of horsepower.
Climb on and hold tight . . .
In high school, Carson Steele was a bad boy loner who put Carissa on a pedestal where she stayed far beyond his reach. Today, he’s the hard-bodied biker known only as Joker, and from the way Carissa’s acting, it’s clear she’s falling fast. While catching her is irresistible, knowing what to do with her is a different story. A good girl like Carissa is the least likely fit with the Chaos Motorcycle Club. Too bad holding back is so damned hard. Now, as Joker’s secrets are revealed and an outside threat endangers the club, Joker must decide whether to ride steady with Carissa—or ride away forever . . .
- We love this novel, so far it is our favorite in the Chaos series. KA does an excellent job of incorporating many different characters from multiple series into this novel. It has Rock Chick hotties, a couple of Dream Men and Knight. Sometimes incorporating so many different characters can detract from the main story of a novel, but KA works everything together seamlessly. This is one reason why she is one of our favorite authors.
- There is something wonderful a man who has pined away for a women since high school. When he encounters her again, he does everything he can to make her his. It warms the heart and make you fall in love.
- After Carissa’s initial freak out during their first encounter, she never judges Joke for being an outlaw. She accepts him for who he is and loves him, chrome, leather, beard and all.
- Carissa is a great female lead. She accepts that she has made mistakes in the past and works to make herself a better future, for herself and son. She doesn’t fight the help of her new Chaos family, but welcomes them into her life with open arms.
- Joke is the best kind of man. He is upfront and make sure to disclose all important information to Carissa. There are no secrets and she is never blindsided by others when they attempt to hurt their budding relationship. He also loves and accepts her son. Can he get any better?
- Joke may not think he has any family, but there are tons, not including his Chaos brothers, of people who are loyal and loving towards him.
- It would’ve have been nice to meet Carissa’s father.
- Our main man, Tack, is featured heavily in this novel and we love seeing him and Tyra continuing to be crazy in-love.
- We can not wait for High’s story to unfold, and spend more time with our Chaos family.