When Shona saves a warrior from an ambush, she feels compelled to heal his wounds. But when Ewan wakes, he ignites a desire in her she yearns to embrace. Staving off loneliness for years, she let’s herself indulge in a night of passion, sinking into the splendor that is this Highlander’s touch.
- Warning this book is cliffhanger! While the couple is together and planning their future, there is drama swirling around them which threatens their H.E.A..
- Wow, this is a wicked hot novel! There are quite a lot of spicy scenes in this short story.
- Who can blame Shona for taking advantage of the hot wounded, naked Highlander? Wouldn’t you?
- Ewan is a typical male, always jumping to conclusions and never willing to talk it out and listen. Men!
- Shona was our kind of gal, self-confident, independent and brave. She’s also not the damsel in distress, but a woman who can make it on her own. Her intelligence is something we really loved about her. We could totally see being friends with her, if we were transported back in time.
- Ewan in addition to be an extremely hot highlander, he is also loyal to his Laird and those he loves.
- Their relationship is still new, and we can’t wait to see how it develops!