Only one man can help her. Is she willing to pay his price?
Faced with the potentially overwhelming loss of her family’s fortune, Lara Bertrand turns to the one man who can help her, the gorgeous and powerful Connor Donovan.
She knows he’s dangerous to her on every level. Only desperation would drive her to make such a risky proposition. After all, she knows all about his ruthless nature and relentless determination to succeed.
When the classy, elegant Lara walks into his office with an outrageous proposal, Connor is stunned and more than a little intrigued. Ever since he first met her, he’s been attracted to the cool beauty, but she’s more than kept her distance.
Connor is absolutely willing to help her out. For a price. He not only wants her hand in marriage, but also her total submissive surrender…
- This novel is a great start to what seems to be shaping up to be an awesome series. One of our favorite characters from the Bonds series makes a wicked cameo. We’re not going to spoil it, but he is our favorite genius.
- We love how the characters have similar career goals, and are both really driven professionally. Connor is a wicked hottie and knows how to fill out a suit, while Lara is equally stunning and knows how to rock a suit.
- Lara is not the secretary hooking up with her boss, but a strong intelligent business women. There are very few depictions of strong women in business, and we really appreciate this.
- The BDSM is really well written. We love how Lara is portrayed as a dominant business woman, who is a submissive in the bedroom.
- We love that the idea of getting married for business reasons was suggested by Lara’s BFF, Erin, who is also Connor’s sister. This makes the plot, of the two being thrown together a bit more believable. The supporting cast adds to the the story, and does not detract from Connor and Lara’s love story.
- We are excited to read more from this series, and can’t wait to read Erin, Nathan and Cade’s stories.
Note: This novel is not available until June 9th, 2015. We purchased it directly from the publisher Totally Bound.