Jillian thought she was a city girl through and through; the fast cars, high fashion, and glamour—she loves it all. But when her ex tells her he’s having a baby with his new wife (after Jillian struggled for years to get pregnant), she hightails it back to Montana to cry on the shoulder of her best friend, Cara.
But in truth, Jillian would rather be comforted by someone else…specifically Zach, Cara’s brother-in-law. Zach is a veteran of the Iraq War who came back to the family ranch to raise his preteen son after the boy’s mother took off. He’s struggling to re-establish a relationship with his son, and warding off the demons of PTSD, which still haunt him. The last thing he needs is bold, brassy Jillian…but why can’t he keep his hands off her?
- This is an enjoyable novel that will leave you feeling warm and fuzzy, and wanting a modern day cowboy of your own.
- In this steamy novel the harsh Montana winter does an excellent job of throwing the lovers together. A ton of snow makes for a wonderful snuggly sexy evening.
- There is not a lot of conflict in the novel. It is a quick easy read that will leave you smiling and believing that there is someone out there for everyone.
- It nice to see Seth growing up, coming out of his shell and finally getting the family that he’s always wanted and deserves. Jillian’s acceptance of him makes you and Zach fall in love with her.
- Although the narrative focuses on Jillian and Zach we still get a glimpse at the other two couples and see how they are still happy and in love!
- We are so happy that Jillian and Zach are able to find their H.E.A. after all the two characters have gone through in the past. They deserve some happiness!
- We are sad to see this series come to an end, we really enjoyed the time we spent in Montana with these hotties!