Series: Signal Bend
Author: Susan Fanetti
- Move the Sun (4T/4H)
- Behold the Stars (4T/4H)
- Into the Storm (4T/4H)
- Alone on Earth (4T/4H)
- In Dark Woods (4T/4H)
- All the Sky (5T/4H)
- Show the Fire (4T/5H)
- Leave a Trail (4T/4H)
(Move the Sun (Signal Bend #1)) Lilli Accardo moves to the dying town of Signal Bend, Missouri, where the citizens have made a devil’s bargain to stay afloat. Lilli quickly garners the attention of the whole town, particularly Isaac Lunden, President of the Night Horde Motorcycle Club and de facto protector of the town and its citizens.
When it turns out that Lilli is there under murky circumstances, Isaac decides to get close and try to figure out what she’s hiding. Their chemistry is instantaneous and electric, but each is a potential danger to the other.
Action, sex, and drama ensue as Isaac and Lilli try to navigate the rocky terrain between trust and threat.
Note: explicit sex and violence.
- This is a saga not only about the Night Hoard MC, but the little town that they protect, serve, love and call home. It focuses on the death and rebirth of small town America, and their struggles.
- This novel focuses heavily on the MC way of life, the club is an intrical part of the narrative.
- This story is not pretty, there is a lot violence, death, and the end is bittersweet. You will not regret your read. As readers, we became immersed in the characters and their lives, when they suffer we feel it. There are many moments where we cried but in the end the emotional turmoil was worth it. This is a series that sticks with you. You find yourself thinking about these characters long after you have finished reading.
- You definitely do not get series fatigue. Each story and couple is unique. Interwoven into each couple’s path is an overarching narrative that spans the series, linking one book with the next. The characters from the previous novels play important roles in the subsequent books in the series.
- There was not one member of the Night Hoard family that we did not like. All of them have very different personalities, but they fit together. In the end they are each searching for something similar, a place and people where they feel protected and are loved; a place to call home. The characters find what they were looking for in the town of Signal Bend.
- We cannot wait to start the spin off series, Strength & Courage (The Night Hoard SoCal #1).