Title: Rough Justice (The Sinner’s Tribe Motorcycle Club Book 1)
Author: Sarah Castille
Rating: 4 Handcuffs / 5 Teacups
IT TAKES A GOOD, STRONG WOMAN
Raised in a motorcycle gang, tough, beautiful Arianne Hunter has always dreamed of a normal life. But no sooner does she escape her father’s domineering grasp than she wakes up to find herself in a rival gang’s clubhouse—at the mercy of the dangerously sexy Jagger Knight.
TO TAME A MAN WHO’S HELL ON WHEELS.
The alpha leader of the notorious Sinner’s Tribe, Jagger Knight is all muscle, all biker, and all man. But somewhere inside this hard tattooed outlaw, Arianne senses a kindred spirit—and she can’t ignore their tempestuous attraction. Can she beat him at his own game in a revved-up blaze of glory? Or will their passion spark a war that’s the end of the road for them both?
- This novel has a ton of angst, not only within Jagger and Arianne’s relationship, but within the club as well. You definitely will not be bored.
- While there is tons hawtness between Jagger and Arianne, it takes them a while to realize that they are meant to be together – forever!
- Wow, Arianne was meant to be an MC Old Lady, the Queen of the club. Her struggles with her father’s MC only made her stronger. It is a refreshing change to read about a woman born into the MC culture, coming into her own, and finding her place within the lifestyle.
- The dynamic between Jagger and Arianne was intense. She was the only women that was able to stand up to him and not cower in fear.
- The rival clubs in this novel, show how there are both “good” and “bad” motorcycle clubs. Of course Jagger is the president of the “good” club.
- All the main female characters in the novel are strong, no wilting violets in this club.
- This novel was an awesome beginning, to what is shaping up to be a very promising new motorcycle club series.