Four men. One powerful bond. Rich, powerful, eccentric, Julien Bonds knows what each of his friends needs, and he’s determined to see they get it.
It had to be her. He won’t be satisfied until he claims her.
Kennedy Aldrich has perfected the art of dodging any romantic entanglement that will lead to marriage. That is until he sees Mackenzie Farrell at a BDSM gathering.
When they meet, he’s entranced by her intelligence and submission, not to mention her stunning good looks. For the first time, he has met a woman who captivates his interest on every level, someone he wants to share his life with.
Mackenzie is overwhelmed by Kennedy’s attentions. A failed marriage taught her to distrust men, and she’s vowed never to walk down the aisle again.
It takes all her resolve to resist the devilishly handsome dominant. After all, the whole world knows of his legendary reputation with women. Every feminine instinct warns that this man will demand more than she can offer.
But she hasn’t counted on Kennedy’s determination to claim her and prove that love is worth any risk.
What we like about Kennedy:
- He’s a hard working man, who’s loyal to his friends and family.
- He brings Zee delicious chocolate treats. What women can resist a coffee and pain au chocolate in the morning?
- He is a Dom who can admit when he has fucked up. That is a rare and wonderful trait in a man.
- While he has the ability to manipulate Zee into entering a relationship, he does not. He is supportive and gives her little pushes when she needs them.
- He is a excellent Dom who is always in tune with his sub’s needs.
What we like about Mackenzie:
- Being a submissives does not mean she is weak. She is both strong and independent.
- Even though she is a sub, she’s a dominant in the business world and within her career.
- She does not use her and Kennedy’s hot sexy relationship to advance her business.
- She is very non-judgemental. Zee knew when to support her friend and silence her own opinions.
Why we liked them:
- They have a great playful relationship, with a lot of sexy witty banter.
- We want to be friends with them, and maybe go watch a football game together (if it didn’t make us fall asleep).
- We like how the couple had a prior encounter before meeting for the first time in this novel. They were meant to be, le sigh…
- It is a steady novel, with a bit of drama, but it is just really about a couple hashing out their difference and coming together. It is realistic, with a bunch of sexy BDSM thrown in!