James Laird was once devoted to sex, fame, and money…but now this former porn star is devoted to his lifelong best friend turned fiancée, Lola Caraway. He wants nothing more than to give her a dream wedding: white dress, long veil, and a big reception with the whole family. James’ family is the only problem–he’s not sure if he can deliver on that part of the dream. They haven’t exactly been there for him “for better or for worse.” In fact, James’s parents haven’t spoken to him in six years–not since they discovered his double-life as a porn star.
As James and Lola work to build their life together, they discover mending the past could be more difficult than either of them expected. Will devotion be enough to take them one step closer to happily ever after?
- This novel is a wonderful continuation of Lola and James’ story. In this story the couple are back in their hometown. This brings up a whole lot of drama surrounding James man-whore past and these novels never fail to make us laugh.
- It is awesome when a man stands up for a women but it is SUPER awesome when a woman stands up for her man. Go Girl!
- Lola and James are a very cute couple who are obviously madly in love. While they may fight and argue there is no question that they love each other and are in it for the long hall. We enjoy a couple who are a team who can conquer anything life throws at them.
- What’s not to love about a wedding? Especially when you’ve got crazy dysfunctional family hijinks that ends in an H.E.A.!
- The mothers join forces, you get to see the real Jonathan (James is 10x the man he is), and the fathers express their feelings with disregard for anyone else. This wedding is totally cray-cray.
- We are looking forward to seeing what the future has in store for these two and their gang of friends.