Mary Schmidt knows only too well how thrilling a Master’s touch can be. Her husband, Charles, had been her ultimate fantasy, a seducer in the erotic dance of dominance and submission. She misses the sensual lifestyle they shared, but mourns him so deeply she cannot bear to embrace her submissive needs with another Dom—until a man who exudes temptation reawakens desires she can no longer deny.
Elliott Foster is dazzled by Mary. He instantly knows that she’s the woman he’s been waiting for—a woman who turns games into need. As her Master, he dares to unlock the deepest pleasures of her flesh, releasing her from pain and healing her mind. When Mary’s lithe body comes to life under his, he knows their connection goes beyond sex. Now that he has found the perfect woman, the perfect partner, the perfect submissive, he desires only to give her everything she craves.
- We loved that this novel revolves around an older, more mature couple. Even your parents can have kinks. Wait… we’d rather not think about that. Instead… there’s even hope for us when we get older!
- We loved how Elliott respected Mary’s love and commitment to her first husband, Charles. Even if he was jealous, he didn’t act like a complete asshole about it. Instead he saw the beauty in the loyalty behind her actions.
- Elliott helps Mary cope and deal with the pain of her husband’s death. Helping her move onto the next stage of her life. He never gave up on her, or what they could have together. In subtle, gentle ways he guided her, which was exactly what she needed.
- This novels looked into the past. You understood Mary’s pain of losing her first H.E.A and her reluctance to move on and find someone new. How could she possible top her relationship with Charles?
- This novel did not revolve around the goings on at Club Sin, but you still got an opportunity to catch up with Master Dmitri and his submissive Presley.
- This series has never disappointed, and we’re always looking forward to more Club Sin.