As Reapers Motorcycle Club president, Reese “Picnic” Hayes has given his entire life to the club. After losing his wife, he knew he’d never love another woman. And with two daughters to raise and a club to manage, that was just fine with him. These days, Reese keeps his relationships free and easy—he definitely doesn’t want to waste his time on a glorified cleaning lady like London Armstrong.
Too bad he’s completely obsessed with her.
Besides running her own business, London’s got her junkie cousin’s daughter to look after—a more reckless than average eighteen-year-old. Sure she’s attracted to the Reapers’ president, but she’s not stupid. Reese Hayes is a criminal and a thug. But when her young cousin gets caught up with a ruthless drug cartel, Reese might be the only man who can help her. Now London has to make the hardest decision of her life—how far will she go to save her family?
- Being with Picnic, is no picnic, but we’re happy he has finally found some happiness after his beloved old lady’s untimely death. We would’ve loved to have read their story!
- We love how hard working and loyal London is, she sacrifices her own happiness for her family over and over again, even though they didn’t f*ckin’ deserve her too.
- We love seeing Picnic as a loving father, who begrudgingly accepts the choices his daughters have made. He may not like Hunter, would rather put a bullet in his head, but he does come to terms with the fact that he makes Em happy.
- Seeing an older couple find their H.E.A., after experiencing a lot of tragedy is heart warming. No matter how old you get, you can always find happiness.
- Wylde’s honesty is refreshing. She kind of broke the fourth wall, in acknowledging the crazy condensed timeline to the readers. They only dated for a week.
- We did not like London’s niece, and felt there a lot of issues left unresolved. For instance her relationship with London’s boyfriend. For us, Wylde is going to have a hard time making her into a likeable character, if she decides to dedicate a book to her. We are hopeful that she can be redeemed.
- We can not wait for her new series, Silver Valley to begin and to read Puck’s story.