She still craved him… The sight of a collar in her boyfriend’s drawer had stunned Sarah. Panicking, she had fled. But no other man has ever been his equal.
Two years ago, the woman he’d hoped to collar and marry disappeared. So Reece McRae is stunned to find his former girlfriend on her knees, behaving as the submissive he’d always wanted.
Is it too late? He should refuse her, but an undeniable sexual attraction consumes him.
Sarah had been under Reece’s spell from the moment she met him. When she found a steel collar in his drawer, she panicked. The idea of a lifetime of his relentless demands, sensual and otherwise, suffocated her.
In the years they’ve been apart, she hasn’t met his equal. Now, convinced one last night will vanquish his memory, she sets out to seduce him.
The Reece she returns to is even more determined to have his way. Is she now strong enough, brave enough, to surrender to his love?
Reader Advisory: This book contains sensual torment, flogging, anal sex and sex in public.(via Goodreads.com)
- We believe this is an excellent start, to what will be a great new BDSM series.
- This story is about a woman, new to the BDSM scene, who runs at the sight of her Master’s collar. Years later, she come to realise her mistake and seeks him out to make amends. The couple has to work through hurt feelings to rebuild their trust and get their HEA. Don’t worry the naughty sub will be punished.
- The relationship between Sarah and Reece is not just about sex, there is a greater connection between the two. The way they work together to help each other accomplish their goals, shows a deep seated love. Their relationship feels real. Don’t worry there is plenty of hotness.
- In the end they learn that open communication is key to understanding each other and repairing their fractured relationship. We can all learn from their example.
- The novel clearly illustrates that a Doms feelings can be hurt too. We love how his college buddies rally around their friend to show support. We would love to see each of them get their own HEAs.
- One of the aspects we love about this novel is the witty banter between the couple.
- This novel also shows that the lifestyle is not just for people with traumatic past’s, normal people like to scene too.
- Rules are for others to obey…