One of our New Year’s Resolutions for 2014 is the education of Mrs. Bennet, by the introducing her to some new genres of intellectual porn. Typically Mrs. B. sticks to the Regency Romances, so we have tried to expand her horizons and introduce her to some modern tales of love. Since January she has read over 25 books (Shhh, don’t tell Mr. B.), some BDSM, hot fighters, commandos, and tons more. She discovered Kristen Ashley and is quickly working her way through every series.
In celebration of Mum’s Day here are Mrs. Bennet top five favorites novels she’s read so far in 2014. She has come a long way, found a few book boyfriends, and learned a lot, we are so proud.
Below is an email containing her top 5 favorite books so far…
Out of the 28 books I’ve read the first quarter of this year 17 have been written by Kristen Ashley! Thank you for introducing me to her. I am afraid I have become addicted. Needless to say my top 5 favorite books for this quarter were written by her.
Top 5 Favorites:
- The Will (Magdalene Series #1) – I loved this book. If a book makes you cry it has to be good and I cried when reading this one.
- Sweet Dreams (Colorado Mountain #2) – Tatum Jackson, what can I say?
- Breathe (Colorado Mountain #4) – You gotta love a book with a character that likes books!
- Wild Man (Dream Man Series #2) – I love how Tessa is a no-nonsense woman who doesn’t play games.
- At Peace (The ‘Burg Series #2) – Joe is a complicated man but I just loved him!
I am now reading Penmort Castle (Ghosts and Reincarnation #1) and am enjoying it.
Love you both,