PRIDE AND PREJUDICE WTIH A STEAMY PARANORMAL TWIST – In Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen mentioned angels several times. What if there were real angels inhabiting England then? In this spicy tale of Austen’s historical novel, the romance of Fitzwilliam Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet takes on a bumpy paranormal twist. Challenged by the intervention of demons and deities, can our favourite couple find the strength to forge their love? Will Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth overcome pride as well as prejudice, and find each other? This steamy, emotional Pride and Prejudice retelling will take fans of the perennial favorite on an exhilarating journey that transcends dimensions. But be warned: this book is not suitable for Jane Austen purists. (via Goodreads.com)
- This is a hilarious novel that takes all that we love about Pride and Prejudice, adds some ridiculousness and hot sex scenes all to make a great story. There is guardian angel mixups and confusion all around. This book is not meant to be taken seriously but to brighten your day.
- Don’t worry Mr. Darcy is still brooding and anti social as ever. Only this time he uses his wonderful power to command the angelic Elizabeth to his will. This leads to tons of naughtiness.
- Even though Elizabeth is under Darcy’s control she still loves to speak her mind.
- Wickham’s role as a devilish tempting angel is hysterical.
- Psychotic demon Collins for the win!
- Miss Bingley strikes again! Sleeping drafts, and any way to compromise Darcy into marrying her.
- Mrs Bennet while still her flighty, boisterous self, gets redemption.
- In addition to Darcy and Elizabeth’s HEA, there are flying angels who do booty calls, demon possession, and a dual at dusk.