Series: Neighbors From Hell
Author: R.L. Mathewson
Playing for Keeps: Done with being the world’s biggest pushover, Haley decides that things are going to change starting with the aggravating neighbor who has too much charm and not enough restraint. What she didn’t expect was to be sucked into his world, but Haley has a game plan and she won’t let herself forget just what the bad boy next door is capable of.
The last thing Jason expected was for his little shy neighbor to go Rambo on him over some ruined flowers. After he decides to take her under his wing he can’t help but notice that she fits very nicely in his life. Now the only thing left is to convince her that this is anything but a game. (via Goodreads.com)
- Playing for Keeps (4T/4H)
- Perfection (5T/4H)
- Checkmate (5T/4H)
- Truce: The Historic Neighbor from Hell (4T/4H)
- The Game Plan (coming soon)
- The introductory books cost only 0.99!!! You receive so much hilarious intellectual porn for so little. The series is definitely worth every penny.
- This series follows three Bradford cousins (two male and a female), as they bumble their way through relationships and find true love. The last novel, a historical romance, is a prequel explaining the roots of the Bradford’s unusually tradition for finding their solemates.
- The couples may make each others lives a living hell (at least for a while), but if someone tries to mess with the object of their harassment, watch out! The only ones that can piss off their mates is them.
But it’s the truth. We all fuck up when it comes to our women and you will too. The key is to make her love you more than you piss her off. It’s a very delicate balance.
~ Jason Bradford, Perfection (A Neighbor From Hell #2) by: RL Mathewson
- We love how the men are not only possessive of their food but also of their women.
- The men, while extremely hawt, are regular guys. They are a teacher and construction workers. This make them even more delicious.
- These men are also extremely clueless when it comes to admitting their feelings for their women, and instead become possessive. They make tons of mistakes, in the name of love, and have to beg for forgiveness after!
- The women in these novels are real! They are not some idealized version of perfection, but people that the reader can identify with. While they may not be perfect the heroines are perfect for their men, even if it takes them time to realize it.
- We will never look at an All You Can Eat Buffet the same way again!
- The supporting cast adds to the laughs by poking fun and trying to prod the couple into their HEA.