This is our unofficial, official petition for KA to finish this amazing series:
- Until The Sun Falls From The Sky
(3 Teacups / 3 Handcuffs)
- With Everything I Am
(5 Teacups / 4 Handcuffs)
He’s said one word, “MINE”, we don’t know his name, but we are already in love.
The Three Series will be a trilogy which follow the three couples, mixtures of immortal and mortal, prophesied to save humanity. We start with a vampire and a human. We move onto werewolves. And after that… surprise! (via Goodreads.com)
- KA does an excellent job at crossing mythologies. The first novel focuses on vampires, the second on werewolves. There is an overarching narrative woven throughout the series. It will bring the three main couples together to fullfill the prophecy and restore harmony to the races.
- KA knows how to write hawt alpha males. Callum is one of our favorite book boyfriends, in both his human and wolf states.
- Even though these men are mythological, they are still surprisingly normal. They fail to understand women, human or otherwise. A lot of the novels’ conflict is the men’s inability to understand their women and express their emotions.
- These women are are strong and independent. They are not afraid to go head to head with their men. It takes awhile for them to truly be claimed.
- These men aren’t afraid to go against the customs of their kind to claim their mates. They will fight and die if anyone tries to separate them.
- Like most KA novels there is a strong sense of family woven throughout the narrative. The characters discover that family isn’t necessarily about blood, but those you love.
- Neither vampires nor werewolves are villainized; like humanity they just have a few bad apples which makes the cultures more relatable. All the main characters want to do is live, find love and happiness! Who doesn’t?
- We can not wait for the last installment. We do not know much, but from the short snippet at the end of With Everything I Am, it holds great promise!