For our first post in the creep month of October we would like to introduce you to our top five fantasy men. This list is the result of many hours of painful consideration, so many hawt men so little time. Beware, you don’t want to get on these mens’ bad-side. But if you are lucky enough to be their mate, you are in for a hot wild ride. Enjoy!
1) Kane [demon carrier] (from The Darkest Craving (Lords of the Underworld #11) by: Gena Showalter)
Why we love him: He may harbor the demon Disaster, but he is able to make everything in Josephina’s miserable life, better.
2) Trey Coleman [werewolf] (from Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack #1) by: Suzanne Wright)
Why we love him: He enjoys the strong, feisty type, who knows when to dominate and when to be submissive, mainly in bed after a long battle of wills.
3) Dahx Lahn [alternate universe] (from The Golden Dynasty (Fantasyland Series #2) by: Kristen Ashley)
Why we love him: A surprising choice, but even with all the brutality he loves his queen and is willing to change to make her happy.
4) Callum [werewolf] (from With Everything I Am (The Three Series #2) by: Kristen Ashley)
Why we love him: A hawt cuddly alpha who likes to play, really likes to play! Enough said. Oh, Cal We ❤️ YOU!
5) Duncan Roark [vampire] (from Duncan (The Protectors Series #3) by: Teresa Gabelman)
Why we love him: Best book boyfriend ever! Not only would he do anything for his mate, but he is the leader of a group of hawt Vampire Warriors, that protect the world’s children. Oh, he also drives a motorcycle!!!