Description: “Jules Montgomery is too busy and content with her life to worry about a man, especially one Nate McKenna. If growing up with four brothers has taught her anything, she knows to stay away from sexy men with tattoos and motorcycles. That goes double if he’s your boss. During the one incredible night they shared, he violated the no fraternization policy…among other things, and it won’t happen again. Jules won’t risk her career for mind-blowing sex, no matter how much her body and her damn heart keep arguing with her. Nate McKenna could give a shit about the no fraternizing policy. He wants Jules and he’ll have her. The rules could bend around them, or be damned. He’s not a man to be taken lightly, and Jules Montgomery is about to find out just how he responds to being pushed aside after the best night of sex he’s ever had. She can fight all she wants, but he’ll have her in his bed in the end.” (via Amazon.com)
Why we love Nathan:
- He’s an ex UFC fighter, who has hawt tattoos and a motorcycle, but can still rock a suit.
- He has an apadravya piercing.
- He is not adverse to a hard ride on a parked motorcycle.
- He is observant, and knows what his woman likes.
- He enjoys cooking for his woman.
- He is known to give foot massages, without being prompted.
- He is willing to give up his job and creates a whole new company so they can work together doing what they.
- He lays the smackdown on anyone who disrespects his woman.
- He was accepted by her family, they love him.
- He likes to get a little dirty.
He goes after what he wants, Jules.
- It is a feel good book, with drama, that wraps up relatively quickly, and a lot of hawt sex scenes; you’ll need a cold shower after this one.
- You won’t be disappointed Luke, Natalie and the rest of the family get some major page time.
- The chemistry between the Jules and Nate is hot, and you really get the sense that they are made for one another.
- Chocolate cheesecake plays a prominent role in Jules’ happiness. Something we can understand.
- There is a romantic, sexy mini-break at Nate’s family beach house. It is the perfect get away.
We like how the resolution is to say “screw you” to their employer and make there own team.