Description: “The Manor, the very place where their passionate love affair began, fills with guests on what should be the happiest day of Ava and Jesse’s lives. She has accepted that she’ll never tame the fierceness in Jesse-and she doesn’t want to. Their love is profound, their connection powerful, but just when she thinks that she’s finally gotten beneath his guarded exterior, more questions arise, leading Ava to believe that Jesse Ward may not be the man she thinks he is. He knows too well how to take her to a place beyond ecstasy . . . but will he also drive her to the brink of despair? It’s time for this man to confess.” (via Amazon.com)
- Finally we have a better understanding of Jesse! All his dirty laundry is aired and wow it is twisted!
- This guy has more archenemies than a superhero movie, his past definitely haunts him, like a bad horror film.
- The twist and turns in this novel last until the final pages, making you engrossed and wanting to read more.
- Spoiler, the Epilogue is written in Jesse’s crazy, possessive point of view, and it is really good.
- Ava is the same defiant women, who doesn’t blindly obey her man, but thinks for herself and for that we love her.
- We loved how instead of Ava becoming a weaker character, she actually becomes stronger. She is not controlled by Jesse, but is instead able to control his crazy.
- Get ready to be trampled!